Have you ever truly had your heart broken? Today that happened to me when I found out that I have always been a terrible mother. Michael let me know today that I was always very mean and abusive to him as he grew up. He said that if I didn't believe him, I could just ask any of my other children and they would back him up on that. I don't remember being such a terrible mother but I guess age does that to a person. I hope that I have learned something from this experience. I apparently never should have been allowed to be a mother. I feel really bad for my children for having to put up with me as they grew up. I hope that someday he can find it in his heart to forgive me for treating him so badly during his life.
Gary and I tended jacob and ben today while his parents went to find out about the baby. By the way we are getting Caden Dallas in our family. We also found out that Angela is due a month earlier than she thought. Anyway while on our watch, Jacob fell and split his head open so we had to have a road trip to Caliente to get stitches in his head. I guess I am not doing the grandma thing any better than I did the children thing. He seems to be fine tonight and really not feeling the pain, but it wasn't too much fun to watch him go through the whole sewing up process.
Well, so much for today, I have had better days. Gary is feeling a little better ever day. At least the doctors can help him with his heart problems, I feel like my broken heart is never going to heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are an awesome mother and you shouldn't listen to Mike. You are also an awesome Grandma and you know my kids love you and think your the best.
I think that you are a great mother and grandmother! Brock adores you and loves you along with Jason and I. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I also know that you have two wonderful grandchildren on their way that will also love and appriciate you.
I'm sure that Mike didn't mean the things that he said today in anger. I hope you'll feel better. You will love the movie today. It was really good.
I'm sorry you had such a bad day but focus on the positives and the fact that you have two more special spirits joining your family.
Oh to be the "perfect parents"! You know it's a myth, there is no such thing.By time you figure it out, the kids are gone. We may not have done a good job either, but we gave it our best shot, I would hate to go back and do it over again.
You are super people, I'm sure you do an awesome job. We love ya!!!
Post a Comment