Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well, we took Gary back to the Dr.(s) yesterday and he seems to be doing better. The nurse at Dr. Jentzer's office told him he had the best looking EKG of all the patients they had seen yesterday (that is saying a lot for a heart doctors office) Anyway, they gave him his Dr. note so that he can go back to work with no restrictions. We still don't know when they are going to be able to do anything with the kdney mass that is growing we haven't gotten a go ahead on the biopsy yet. We had a nice day in St. George. We went and visited with dad and dockie for a little while. Our dogs were all happy to see us come home because we brought them their months supply of doggie cookies from petco. We went to Walmart and finished up our shopping for Thanksgiving. The worst part of that is putting all of the stuff away when we got home. On the brighter side there was plenty of room in the fridge and freezer because of the fridge incident on Saturday. There is a bright side to everything. Today I am going to get the camp trailer ready for Michael and Tonia to stay in while they are here for Thanksgiving. I also have some housework to do before family arrives. I am going to get ambitious one of these days and take a picture of my new car and post it on my blog. I am really enjoying it. It has all the bells and whistles. Gary even drove it a little last night on the way home from St. George. He doesn't drive very often because he has this nodding out condition and that can be a little scary when you look over and the driver is napping, but he drove from Coyote Springs home last night. Well, I have to get busy now. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving celebration. It is my favorite.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. I hope that you guys have a great Thanksgiving as well.

Dawny said...

Hey Annie, I'm so glad every thing is going well for Gary, the prayers must be working. I miss dad and dockie,I'm glad you visited with them.. Have a super Thanksgiving!

Anngee and Shane said...

Hey Annette! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! I heard all about your new car, you do need to post a pic.

Andrea said...

Good news about Gary. Now if he can just stay healthy. Grandma said she ran into Dockie at some thing that her and Aunt Barbara went to, they sat at the same table.