Saturday, April 18, 2009
I am just lazy!!
So it has really been a long time since I last posted a new blog. I read the blogs everyone else posts and I do that often, I am just too lazy to post my own, so I decided I needed to update a little. Really not much ever happens around here. We had Spring Break like two weeks ago and we didn't do anything to celebrate our week off from school. Gary has started gung ho again at the ranch (this is the beginning of his busy time) I probably won't see much of him until October. Hopefully he will still give me one week during the summer for camping. I joined facebook but I have never posted anything there because every time I click on something it tells me that I need to give permission to yet another site to access my info so I just don't hardly ever even go to facebook. In my opinion it is just a glorified version of yahoo messenger. As everyone knows we now have 10 beautiful grandchildren. Jaylee Ann was added to our family on March 23rd. We now have 7 grandsons and 3 granddaughters. We are so proud of them all and love each and every one of them tremendously. As I have said before we feel bad because we don't get to see Jercie, Blaze, Kaia, Brock, or Jaylee as much as Tyson, Ryan, Ben, Jacob, and Kaden, but we love them all equally. One of the main reasons like I like to read the blogs because Tonia and Leslie post pictures and tell stories involving those sweet kids. We are getting to where we are winding down the school year. This past year went by really fast. We only have 24 more days left of school but 7 of them aren't teaching days, so there really isn't much time left to teach. I have learned to enjoy my summer months off from school more and more all the time. Next year will certainly be a whole new challenge for us because of all the changes that are being made at our school. We still do not have Emma and Ellie. We have passed all of the clearance obstacles, but now we are waiting on the judicial system. They are backed up in Colorado and they can not place the girls with us until they get a court order to do so. We really do not have any idea when all that will happen. It seems like it has taken forever so far and I still do not see a light at the end of the tunnel. We will just learn to be patient and hope that we will get a phone call soon. Well, I have ranted and raved enough for now. I hope everyone is doing fine and keep up the blogging because even though I am lazy about blogging, I am not lazy about reading what others have posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I get into blogging funks too. I just don't feel like doing it.
It seems like the weeks just go by way too fast to keep up with everything! I can't believe that the school year is almost over!
I am sooooo excited for summer to get here I love being off and getting to go with Calvin and play in the yard and go camping and go riding and..... well I could go on for a long time. I hope you get your girls soon. We love you.
Post a Comment