I love living in the middle of the desert in the middle of the winter because it is actually warming up into the high 60's to low 70's these days. Not bad weather for the middle of January. When I see all of the cold and snow back east I can really count my blessings. Not much is going on at the Jorgensen household these days. I am out of school today for MLK day and that is a nice break in the middle of January. Gary and I took a little trip last Saturday and went to Vegas (we go for reasons other than most other people, just to get groceries and necessities) It is really nice because we just got on the 215 headed west and skipped all of the Las Vegas area and headed out to the Centennial area and got everything done we needed to.
We got a little reprieve on the CRT testing and now we are not doing it until the first week in March so that buys us a little time in teaching concepts. The stress is reduced a little tiny bit.
We are still waiting for a phone call from the state telling us to go get the girls. We have done all we can do on our part and now it is just red tape and paperwork. Hopefully it won't take too much longer, I am thinking maybe at least a month. I am excited to get them here and get them into a normal routine. Gary and I will be venturing over to St. George on Friday for a couple of monthly dr. appointments for Gary, so we will be visiting Dawnita and Dad. The only other thing I am trying to accomplish these days is getting the taxes filed. I like to get it done early so it isn't something to worry about. If I could just get our W2's I would be in good shape that way. Well, that is all the happening around our house. Everyone keep posting!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't wait to get our taxes done too. That will make Dawnita happy to see you guys. Hope things go quickly so you can be great parents to those girls.
We're just waiting on our W-2's too.
I like to get our taxes done early too, even though we don't get much back anymore. I hope you have a good visit in St. George and I hope you get to get those girls soon too. Love ya,
I am just putting off doing my taxes because I will probably have to pay. Good luck with the new girls.
Post a Comment